The Finance Department is responsible for all financial functions of the city including:
- Accurately performing all accounting and financial activities in compliance with legal standards.
- Financial accounting, reporting and audit.
- Maintaining appropriate internal controls over city property.
- Long-term investing and financing.
- Insurance and risk management.
- Budgeting and long-range financial planning.
- Billing residents for public utilities and special assessments.
- 2023 Approved Budget
- 2023 Approved Sewer and Water Fees
- Capital Improvement Plan - AMENDMENT
- CIP Amendment - Resolution 20-38