The Planning & Zoning Department is responsible for the review of building plans and the implementation of land use plans and policies of the City Council through administration of ordinances.
Other responsibilities include reviewing permit and land use applications to ensure compliance with land use, setback, and other City requirements. Providing support to the City Council and Planning Commission on land use applications and special projects in an effort to guide future development while supporting a safe, pleasant, and economical environment for the City.
- Applicant - Application request form
- Applicant minimum site plan checklist (Commercial - L. Industrial -Industrial)
- Applicant minimum site plan checklist (Residential)
- Site Plan
Other Informational Documents and Links
- Zoning Ordinance #22
- Zoning Map Ordinance #22.5
- Subdivision Ordinance #34
- 2020 Comprehensive Plan
- 2020 Future Land Use Map
- Citizen Complaint Form
- St. Louis County Land Explorer